Let us introduce to you LaVettra Clayton-Sosanya, a PhD Candidate at Trident University International, and currently a teacher at Madison High School. She’s currently conducting research on the impact of adult mentors on youth here in Portland Public Schools.
About LaVettra: She is an energetic, results-oriented professional with a unique combination of administrative and educational experience highlighted by significant accomplishments and exceptional written and oral communication skills. Highly analytical and organized with a history of developing effective strategies for achieving academic and program goals. Outstanding communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills that result in productive internal and external relationships at all levels. Independent self-starter and effective leader with strong critical thinking, problem solving, and time management skills with proven success of handling multiple high-level responsibilities and projects in fast-paced environments. Special skills:
* Education Programs/Collaboration * Organizational Partnerships/ Development
* Curriculum Design * Project Coordination
* Performance Assessments * Training and Development
* Needs Assessments * Presentations and Reports
* Management and Recruiting * Financial Resources